Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Marian University is designed to provide a flexible, convenient way for registered nurses to gain knowledge and experience to advance their careers and achieve their personal and professional goals. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Evidence-based practice
- Health care informatics
- Nursing leadership
- Public health
- Law and the helping professions
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$856.25
Out of State Rate:$856.25
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per year): $26,950
- Student Fees (per year): $450
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a degree completion program. Requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 48 credits
- RN license that is unencumbered and unrestricted, and has no limitations specified
- An associate degree in nursing or a nursing diploma
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.