Doctor of Nursing Practice
Offered online with its associated flexibility, the MSN-to-DNP program helps master’s-level nurses earn a terminal practice degree and gain targeted skills in one of two specialized areas based on your professional interests and career aspirations — Nurse Practitioner or Executive Leader. The program prepares you to work in and with interdisciplinary teams, make ethical and informed decisions, as well as translate research evidence to solve intricate health care challenges.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$818.00
Out of State Rate:$818.00
Additional Fees :$1,675.00
Fees Overview :
Doctorate of Nursing Practice Fee (one-time): $500
Information Technology Fee (per semester): $225
Graduation Fee (one-time): $275
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$33,577.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$33,577.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Copy of your current, unencumbered RN License, advanced practice license (if applicable) in the state in which all clinical practicums for this program will occur
- Official transcripts
- Evidence of a MSN from an ACEN- or CCNE-accredited U.S. college/university, or the equivalent from an international college/university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Resume indicating a minimum 1 year recent post-master’s nursing work experience
- Evidence of completion of a 3 credit hour graduate-level statistics course with an earned grade of B or better prior to NURS 920 Biostatistics
- Evidence of a minimum of 500 supervised practice hours in one area of specialization in the accredited master's level program from which you graduated
- Three recommendations
- Certified Background Check
- Minimum of 1800 hours of recent nursing practice (within the last year)
One campus visit per year is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Puerto Rico, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming and International.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.