The online Master of Education degree at Lincoln Memorial University offers 3 tracks for students: Curriculum & Instruction, Instructional Leadership (Licensure program), and Educational Leadership (Non-licensure program). With these options, students have the opportunity to specialize in an area that best suits their passions and their calling.
- The Curriculum & Instruction special track covers new skills, knowledge, and professional development related to teaching.
- The Instructional Leadership special track develops leadership within each individual in the areas of instruction and assessment.
- The Educational Leadership special track focuses on innovative school improvement methods, best practices, and data collection within the school system.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Three recommendations
- GRE, NTE, or MAT scores
- Instructional Leadership track requires an interview
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges