Undergraduate Certificate in Public Administration
Liberty University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Public Administration program is intended for students that would like to enhance their working knowledge within the finance and administration fields. The curriculum will cover modern issues that public administration professionals face within governmental settings at the local, state, and national levels. In addition to topics within government, the education gained within the program may also be used towards the pursuit of careers within non-profit organizations. The program’s courses will implement a service-oriented educational perspective and help the student develop necessary leadership, professional, and management expertise.
The curriculum provided through the program offers an education within a variety of public administration subjects. Courses will instruct topics such as human behavior in organizations, the history of public administration, the government budget process, and economic outcomes of regulation. Students should gain management experience by creating, developing and organizing various functions. While in the program, students will have the opportunity to analyze and apply economic, political, and management theory to find solutions to real-world public sector cases.
Students will need to complete 18 credit hours within six designated courses. The program offers courses such as Introduction to Public Administration, Public Finance & Budgeting, Government Regulation of Business, and Government Regulation & Business. All of the program’s courses must be completed at Liberty University with a letter grade of “C” or higher.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.