Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration
Liberty University offers the Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration program entirely online. The certificate program’s curriculum should enhance the student’s expertise within business areas such as management, leadership and human resources. Certificate students may hope to strengthen their core business fundamentals and then learn to apply that knowledge within efficient business practices.
To be awarded the certificate, students will be required to complete a total of 18 credits. The credit requirement is fulfilled through six designated certificate courses. Some of the required courses are Principles of Management, Human Resource Management, and Organization Behavior I.
The program’s courses will offer students an education within a variety of business subjects such as law, marketing, and ethics. Specifically, students will study to understand areas such as the American legal system, contracts, human behavior, and labor relations. Using knowledge obtained through the program’s courses, students should be able to maximize the efficiency of small businesses and organizations. Students may gain experience with skills such as identifying the needs of consumers, utilizing the human resources function, and analyzing ethical business behavior. Business ethics will be analyzed using secular and Judeo-Christian paradigms in order to provide students with the knowledge to make ethical decisions within a number of different business settings.
All of the courses must be completed through Liberty University. Students must also complete the program with a GPA of 2.0 or higher. No course completed with a letter grade of “D” or lower will be applied towards the completion of the certificate.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.