Master of Science in Marketing / Sports Marketing & Media
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing - Sports Marketing and Media, 100% online program, will equip you to manage the sales, promotion, and advertising of athletic organizations or products by providing you with the knowledge and skills essential to merge business with the sports industry.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Sport marketing and public relations.
- Economics and financial management of sport.
- Sport development and sales.
- Applied market research.
Potential Career Fields
- Sports Marketing Manager
- Sports Marketing Writer
- Media Coordinator
- Sports Marketing Graphic Designer
- Sports Marketing Project Manager
- Marketing Communication Consultant
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA and a minimum of 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in Business for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
- Program Prerequisites: Students are required to have 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework. If a student does not meet the 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework, they may take the 3 credit hour BMAL 590 course to fulfill this requirement once they are admitted to the program. Students that meet the 27 hours of undergraduate courses in the following areas would not need to take BMAL 590: Management: Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Analysis (statistics): Operations Management, Marketing: Ethics, Economics: Accounting.
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.