Master of Science in Information Systems / Technology Management
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Information Systems provides students with a broad perspective on information-related issues in the areas of strategy, security, ethics, design and development, and related business processes. Coursework focuses on improving the student’s skills in technology, management, communications, and collaboration, all taught from a biblical worldview.
This 36-hour online program is ideal for professionals looking to increase their proficiency and marketability or seeking to further a career in information technology.
Students may choose from two available areas of study:
- Information Assurance
- Technology Management
Potential career options:
- Project management
- Information assurance
- Data administration
- Data networking
- Software development
- Information systems management
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Official college transcripts. Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA. Students should have the following courses:
3 Hours in Computer Programming (C, C#, C++, or Java); 3 Hours in Algebra; 3 Hours in Statistics. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.