Master of Public Health in Global Health
The Master of Public Health in Global Health is designed for individuals who want to study more in-depth the topics of biostatistics and epidemiology. Throughout the program, topics such as environmental health, social and behavioral theory, and public health administration. By choosing to earn a degree in public health, students will be expected to have adequate communication and leadership skills. The degree serves to prepare students for employment in the public health field as a medical researcher, government medical specialist, or disaster relief worker, to name a few.
The program consists of 42 credit hours of core courses, the global health concentration, and elective courses. Some of the courses include Prevention & Control of Infectious Diseases, Cultural Aspects of Health Behavior, Introduction to Global Health, and a practicum. Students are able to select six credits of elective courses to tailor their program. Of the 42 total credits, 33 must be completed through Liberty University. The MPH in Global Health program must be completed within five years to earn the degree. Students are allowed to transfer up to nine credits into the program. One of the suggested course paths includes completing courses throughout four semesters.
According to the Liberty website, after completion of the program, students should be informed and qualified to assist in global health careers from a Christian perspective.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Thirty-three credits must be completed through Liberty University.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.