Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
Liberty University Online’s Master of Arts in Strategic Communication program offers a professional curriculum that emphasizes the principles and practices needed to succeed in the great variety of careers related to growing organizations in the digital communication age. It is designed for all levels of education: for those holding an undergraduate degree who wish to enhance promotional skills; for continuing education and working adults who wish to pursue a graduate degree with integrated marketing communications at its core and career success at its heart; and for those pursuing educational careers who want to expand their value through courses that link theory and technique. Students are pushed to gain the skills necessary, through hands-on agency and project settings, to enhance their current career or begin a new one.
The members of the graduate faculty for Strategic Communication have backgrounds that mirror the hands-on, applied nature of the courses. This savvy and award-winning faculty, with a mix of education and real-world experience, knows what it takes to succeed, with experience ranging from digital media to consumer merchandising to public relations and beyond. Each faculty member shares a single interest: helping students grow their careers and super-charge their lives through the Strategic Communication degree program.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.0 GPA for for admission in good standing; One faculty recommendation; Statement of Purpose; TOEFL scores (if applicable)
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.