Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Strategic Communication, 100% online program, offers a professional curriculum that emphasizes the principles and practices needed to succeed in the great variety of careers related to growing organizations in the digital communication age. You will be pushed to gain the skills necessary, through hands-on agency and project settings, to enhance your current career or begin a new one.
You will also expand your knowledge in:
- Strategic digital applications.
- Effective social media.
- Strategic media analysis.
- Transmedia storytelling.
Potential Career Options
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Business Marketing
- Communication Analyst
- Communications Manager/Director
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations Consulting
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Business Administration, Communication, or Information Technology.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on caution and required to take a graduate writing course (GRST 500).
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.