Juris Master in American Legal Studies
Liberty University’s online Juris Master in American Legal Studies program will build on your current knowledge and skills by giving you an in-depth study and understanding of American law. While this program does not qualify you to sit for any state bar exam, it does provide you with the ability to study law online without investing the additional time and money required to earn a Juris Doctor degree.
Because of America’s legal influence on institutions around the world, there is a growing need for professionals familiar with the intricacies of American law. Through this program, you will learn the fundamental principles of American constitutional law. You will also gain a greater understanding of the influence of American government and how it interacts with global enterprises.
Career opportunities include:
- Legal Educator
- Local Politician
- Office Administrator
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA. Other application requirements include: official transcripts; professional vita/resume.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.