Graduate Certificate in Management & Leadership
Liberty University has designed the Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership program to enhance the student’s implementation of effective management practices within a number of different business environments. Through the courses and group projects, student’s may strengthen the necessary project development, communication, and leadership expertise needed for a variety of management careers. Students that would like to advance their education may transfer some of their completed program credits to the Master of Arts in Management and Leadership program at Liberty University.
Specifically, courses within the program will cover topics such as modern management practices, leadership theory application, and communication principles. Students will have the opportunity to analyze human behavior using viewpoints found within a variety of organizational levels. The program will also instruct students to use information technology to increase their effectiveness within many technology driven business environments.
Students will be required to complete three courses for a total of nine credit hours. The program’s designated courses are Organizational Behavior, Executive Leadership & Management, and Effective Executive Communication. Tuition for each full-time credit hour during the 2013-2014 academic school year was $490.
The program requires students to complete all of the required courses through Liberty University. Students must finish each course with a grade of “C” or higher. To successfully complete the program, students are required to earn a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Liberty University has available a variety of academic resources for students within the graduate certificate program. Students may use the Online Writing Center, academic advisors, and the online library. Liberty Online Communities are also available to access Convocation & Campus Church event videos, converse with other students, and find spiritual encouragement.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.