Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice program offers a broad criminal justice education that may be applied to many careers within the criminal justice system to strengthen the student’s interpersonal skills, courses will focus on developing both oral and written communication. In addition, students may also enhance their leadership and management expertise in order to become effective criminal justice professionals.
The program requires students to complete nine credits within three designated courses. The three courses are Criminal Justice Integration, Administration of Justice Organizations, and Topics & Trends in Criminal Justice. Each full-time credit during the 2013-2014 academic school year was $490. All of the program’s courses are offered online.
Liberty University offers graduate certificate students access to a variety of academic resources. Students may utilize the university’s academic advisors, the online library and the Online Writing Center. The Liberty Online Communities are also available for students that would like to find a church, watch convocation & campus church events, or have need of spiritual encouragement.
All of the program’s courses must be completed at Liberty University with grade letter of “C” or higher. To earn the certificate, students must complete the program with a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
The program’s courses should provide instruction on subjects within the criminal justice field, American criminal justice system management techniques, and modern criminal justice trends. Specifically, the courses will cover topics such as white collar/financial crime, technology development, law enforcement, and criminal justice reform. Students will also have opportunities to analyze research concepts from the National Institute of Justice and evaluate professional law enforcement organization reviews.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.