Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies, 100% online program, will provide you with advanced coursework in the field of communication, with an emphasis on the ability to understand and implement communication technologies. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills essential to work in organizational communication or mass media.
Courses in this program will give you comprehensive knowledge in:
- Media technologies and communication strategies.
- Communication in Christian ministry.
- Organizational communication.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,185.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$5,185.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$2,575.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.25 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.