Doctor of Business Administration / International Business
Liberty University, located in Lynchburg, Virginia, offers a Doctor of Business Administration with a concentration in International Business for professionals interested in furthering their knowledge of the business field. This degree is designed for professionals working in human resources, marketing, management or other business-oriented jobs.
Earning a Doctor of Business Administration with a concentration in International Business prepares individuals for careers in international studies, finance, marketing, management, law, and government. Students who complete the program can expect to have gained valuable skills such as problem solving in economics and marketing, strategic planning, and how to effectively perform qualitative and quantitative research. Graduates of the program will be well suited for employment in international marketing, leadership and consulting.
The specialized courses offered by Liberty University teach the skills necessary for a career in business administration. Students can choose from the following concentrations: Accounting, Human Resources, International Business, Leadership, Marketing or Project Management. The courses are taught based on biblical principles and a Christian worldview. The Doctor of Business Administration is completed online, with the exception of three, one-week intensives on campus. Instead of completing a traditional dissertation, students are expected to implement a comprehensive final project to earn their doctorate degree.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$595.00
Out of State Rate:$595.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
- Optional On-campus Intensive (per course): $25
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$35,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Liberty University does not engage in unlawful discrimination or harassment because of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, national origin, pregnancy or childbirth, disability or military veteran status in its educational programs and activities. Liberty University maintains its Christian character and reserves its right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious objectives. The following persons have been designated to coordinate Liberty University’s compliance with certain anti-discrimination laws: Coordinator of LU Online Disability Academic Support at (434) 592-5417 or email@example.com; Director of Disability Academic Support (Residential) at (434) 582-2159 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Title IX Coordinator at (434) 582-8948 or TitleIX@liberty.edu.