Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling
Liberty University offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Marketing: Sales Management and Professional Selling degree to students in an online format. This program may be ideal for individuals who are interested in sales careers that particularly focus on the topic of selling. Through specialized classes, students should develop analytical, logical, and creative thinking skills that will assist them in their future sales career.
At the end of this program, students should be able to understand how certain strategic decisions impact sales and a business in the long-term, as well as how to develop and build relationships with customers and deliver effective sales presentations.
Students will need to complete a total of 120 credit hours to earn this degree. A certain number of hours must be completed in the following categories: Core Competency Requirements (36-42 hours), Christian Life & Thought (22-23 hours), Major (54 hours), Directed Courses (3-12 hours), and Free Electives (0-5 hours). Within the major courses are cognate courses, which are focused courses students need to complete for their concentration. These courses are: Marketing Research, Sales Management & Professional Selling, Consumer Behavior, and Retailing & Category Management. Students will also participate in a capstone course in Human Resource & Marketing.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.