The online Master of Science in Information Security is designed to provide students with technical skills and techniques for securing a variety of computing platforms. Students will learn to make managerial decisions informed by cyber security considerations, including how to quantify the value of IT assets and the risk associated with losing them.
Students will be prepared to take the highly regarded CISSP Certification Exam upon completion.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Full admission requires 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Provisional admission may be granted for GPA under 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and completion of 9 credit hours in the program with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 24 years of age
- 3 years of work experience
- Completed application
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges attended
- Personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
Become part of a university designated by the The National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAE/IAE) for the academic years 2011–2016.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission