Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Lees-McRae College is designed for licensed registered nurses with an Associate in Applied Science Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Registered Nursing. Building upon existing knowledge and skills, the curriculum opens doors to additional opportunities in nursing including:
- Management and leadership
- Community and population health
- Case management
- Clinical nurse and board-certification specialties
- Master's and doctoral level education
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$341.43
Out of State Rate:$341.43
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $330
- Technology Fee (per course): $35
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 49 credits
- Associate degree in nursing or diploma in registered nursing
- License as a registered nurse
- Completed application
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges and post-secondary schools attended
- Two letters of professional recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.