A specialization in Leadership and Ethics is available through the Lebanon Valley College MBA program. This online pathway into leadership allows students the flexibility to balance work and academia. Each class is taught by faculty with real-world industry experience in a small-class environment.
Courses for this program include:
- Theory and practice
- Executive decision making
- Case studies and self-analysis
Develop strong critical thinking skills, learn to build effective teams and use ethical strategies to conduct quality business in today’s marketplace. Be ambitious with your career goals. Graduates with this degree often find work in top organizations across the country.
- Accredited bachelor's degree or higher
- Professional work experience recommended, not required
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- GMAT test scores (waivers for qualified applicants based on GPA, advanced degree, or combination with professional experience)
- Foundational prerequisites may be required
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education