A Healthcare Management specialization is available through Lebanon Valley College’s MBA program. Students will combine critical business techniques to the world of healthcare through communications, evidence-based decision-making, and more.
Courses for this specialization include:
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Information systems
- Leadership and strategy
Graduates with an MBA from LVC often find work in top organizations across the country. The flexibility of this online program allows working professionals to balance life and academia while pursuing higher positions and promotions in their field.
- Accredited bachelor's degree or higher
- Professional work experience recommended, not required
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- GMAT test scores (waivers for qualified applicants based on GPA, advanced degree, or combination with professional experience)
- Foundational prerequisites may be required
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education