The online Master of Science in Management uses business strategy, leadership, and financial management to rigorously prepare students with the foundational skills necessary to better themselves in their professions and allows them to gain the necessary qualities to be strong leaders. Faculty members utilize personalized learning, teaching concepts and theories to get students on track to advance in a competitive market.
- Applying managerial practices
- Leading through change and transition
- Staffing and maintaining a dynamic workforce
- Managing organizational finances and informational data
- Market trends and consumer behavior
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is recommended for recent college graduates with fewer than 3 years of professional work experience.