Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from King University provides the ideal educational opportunity for RNs who wish to advance their education by earning a bachelor's degree in nursing in a convenient and flexible format. Through a combination of science, liberal arts, and nursing courses, students are prepared to pursue careers such as:
- Primary care nurse manager
- Nursing staff development director
- Nurse case manager
- General registered nurse
- Clinical nursing manager
- Clinical audit manager
- Hospice care program administrator
- Nurse manager
- Nursing director
- Behavioral health program manager
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$365.94
Out of State Rate:$365.94
Fees Overview :
- Tuition (per credit): $330
- Technology Fee (per course): $100
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $125
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 124 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 48 credits
- Nursing diploma or an Associate of Science degree with a major in nursing
- Registered nurse license in the state of Tennessee (or multi-state) required
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Requires licensure in Tennessee or multi-state licensure.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.