The online Certificate in Supervisory Management program from Kentucky Community and Technical College System prepares students for positions in the field of front-line supervision. Courses explore topics such as:
- Computers / Information Systems
- Business Communications Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Customer Service
Students must designate a KCTCS college as their Home College. The KCTCS Home College must have program approval to award the credential. Online classes are delivered by different KCTCS colleges, and the Home College accepts all system-wide online courses delivered by other KCTCS colleges.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Kentucky Community and Technical College System is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACT/SAT, COMPASS
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants may need to declare a home school within KCTCS and meet school-specific enrollment criteria.