The online Certificate in Management program from Kentucky Community and Technical College System provides students with broad-based management knowledge and skills which can lead to a variety of positions in various organizations. Graduates are able to:
- Set goals, formulate plans, and utilize resources
- Determine activities to accomplish objectives, assign work, and delegate authority
- Design jobs, incentive systems, and training programs to improve productivity
- Assess progress by utilizing qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Demonstrate an awareness of trends and their impact on management decisions
This program is offered in two formats:
- Learn on Demand offers 100% online self-paced learning with multiple start dates per semester.
- Learn by Term provides traditional semester-based online courses with set start and finish times.
Students must designate a KCTCS college as their Home College. The KCTCS Home College must have program approval to award the credential. Online classes are delivered by different KCTCS colleges, and the Home College accepts all system-wide online courses delivered by other KCTCS colleges.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Kentucky Community and Technical College System is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACT/SAT, COMPASS
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants may need to declare a home school within KCTCS and meet school-specific enrollment criteria.