The online Certificate in Logistics Managment program from Kentucky Community and Technical College System is designed to teach students about the sourcing, procurement, conversion, and logistics concepts associated with the production and delivery of goods and services. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Demonstrate basic computer skills to operate logistics and operations management systems
- Describe the job descriptions and responsibilities of personnel working in the manufacturing industry
- Communicate both written and verbal information pertinent to logistics and operations management
- Discuss the management activities in the logistics function
- Discuss the background of various modes of transportation
- Explain the five transportation strategies
- Explain the characteristics of good performance measures
This program is offered in two formats:
- Learn on Demand offers 100% online self-paced learning with multiple start dates per semester.
- Learn by Term provides traditional semester-based online courses with set start and finish times.
Students must designate a KCTCS college as their Home College. The KCTCS Home College must have program approval to award the credential. Online classes are delivered by different KCTCS colleges, and the Home College accepts all system-wide online courses delivered by other KCTCS colleges.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Kentucky Community and Technical College System is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsACT/SAT, COMPASS
Official High School Transcript/GED Score