The online Certificate in CISCO Networking Enhanced is designed to teach students the fundamentals of computer networking and how to effectively build and maintain computer networks. In addition, this certificate will provide a way for professionals currently in the industry to update their computer networking skills and for new students to show progress in the CIT program. The CISCO Networking Associate Certificate prepares students for the CCNA and Net+ exams.
This program is offered in two formats:
- Learn on Demand offers 100% online self-paced learning with multiple start dates per semester.
- Learn by Term provides traditional semester-based online courses with set start and finish times.
Students must designate a KCTCS college as their Home College. The KCTCS Home College must have program approval to award the credential. Online classes are delivered by different KCTCS colleges, and the Home College accepts all system-wide online courses delivered by other KCTCS colleges.
This certificate program requires 24-25 credits for completion.
- Official high school transcript or GED transcript
- Official test scores (ACT, SAT, COMPASS, Wonderlic, or KYOTE)
- AP scores, if applicable
- College transcripts, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges