The online Certificate in Accounting program from Kentucky Community and Technical College System is designed to prepare students for careers in accounting such as bookkeeper, accounting clerk, cost payroll clerk, and any positions using microcomputer-based systems. Coursework explores topics in:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Computerized Accounting Systems
- Corporate & Partnership Taxation
- Personal Finance
Students must designate a KCTCS college as their Home College. The KCTCS Home College must have program approval to award the credential. Online classes are delivered by different KCTCS colleges, and the Home College accepts all system-wide online courses delivered by other KCTCS colleges.
This certificate program requires 18-21 credits for completion.
- Official high school transcript or GED transcript
- Official test scores (ACT, SAT, COMPASS, Wonderlic, or KYOTE)
- AP scores, if applicable
- College transcripts, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges