The online Diploma in Office Systems program from Kentucky Community and Technical College System prepares students for employment in a variety of office environments. Courses explore topics such as:
- Information Systems
- Interpersonal Communication
- Document Formatting & Word Processing
- Office Procedures
- Transcription & Office Technology
Students must designate a KCTCS college as their Home College. The KCTCS Home College must have program approval to award the credential. Online classes are delivered by different KCTCS colleges, and the Home College accepts all system-wide online courses delivered by other KCTCS colleges.
This diploma program requires 40-46 credits for completion.
- Official high school transcript or GED transcript
- Official test scores (ACT, SAT, COMPASS, Wonderlic, or KYOTE)
- AP scores, if applicable
- College transcripts, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges