The online AAS in Business Administration Systems degree program from Kentucky Community and Technical College System prepares students for a variety of careers in the business field, including:
- Business Management
- Equine Business Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing & Retailing
- Office Systems
- Real Estate Management
Students must designate a KCTCS college as their Home College. The KCTCS Home College must have program approval to award the credential. Online classes are delivered by different KCTCS colleges, and the Home College accepts all system-wide online courses delivered by other KCTCS colleges.
This degree program requires 61-68 credits for completion.
- Official high school transcript or GED transcript
- Official test scores (ACT, SAT, COMPASS, Wonderlic, or KYOTE)
- AP scores, if applicable
- College transcripts, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges