Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Kentucky Christian University is designed to prepare nurses to flourish and advance in the ever-changing health care field and help propel practicing nurses into leadership roles. The goal of this program is to produce a graduate who is:
- A caring and competent provider, designer, and coordinator of nursing care who demonstrates integrity, biblical values, and nondiscrimination in health promotion and illness management
- A critical thinker who employs the nursing process and provides evidence based health care information to individuals, families, and communities, empowering them to make informed choices and decisions
- A caring and competent manager of nursing care in a variety of settings respecting the dignity and worth of each patient regardless of ethnic identity, race, gender, age, status, diagnosis, or ability to pay
- An effective communicator who uses leadership skills to collaborate and partner with patients, families, communities, and other health care providers who promote wellness and effect social change for a healthy environment
- A professional practitioner and lifelong learner who understands health care systems and health care policy, encouraging legislation and policy consistent with the advancement of nursing care and health care
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$317.64
Out of State Rate:$317.64
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $300
- Technology Fee (per term): $50
- Nursing Student Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $110
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Program requirements: 36 credits
- Valid, non-restricted license as a registered nurse in a United States jurisdiction
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Two references
- Transcripts from high school and all colleges attended
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.