Post Master's Certificate in Nursing Education
The online Post Master's Certificate in Nursing Education is comprised of three graduate courses, including one practicum study.
The goal of the program is to expand on a Masters trained nurse in the areas of academic, staff development and patient education.
The program will build on the already learned foundations and provide nurses the knowledge and skills needed when seeking advancement as an educator.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$515.00
Out of State Rate:$928.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,695.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,064.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An active, unrestricted RN license in the state in which practicum hours will be completed
- An earned master's degree in nursing or a doctorate in nursing practice from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 3.0 graduate GPA (4.0 scale)
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Transcript(s) of all previous graduate coursework
- Syllabi of all courses to considered for transfer in the gap analysis
- Three letters of reference from health care professionals or faculty members
- International students have added requirements
Accreditation & Licensing
American Podiatric Medical Association, Council on Podiatric Medical Education
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program is only available to students residing in Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.