The Professional Master of Business Administration from Kansas State University is a degree tailored to your career aspirations. Built on the knowledge you’ve garnered in your professional experience, and intended only for seasoned individuals, this PMBA program is structured around your goals. The degree also has complete online flexibility, allowing you to learn around your current obligations.
The core curriculum includes accounting, finance, global chain management and IT studies among other courses. In addition, K State’s PMBA incorporates a faculty-led overseas trip to gain first-hand, global business insight. All classes are taken online, however there is a 2-day orientation held on-campus for networking and team building with your cohort. There is also one professional development seminar held during your PMBA program.
- One-page statement of objectives
- Minimum score of 500 in the GMAT
- GMAT waiver considered for applicants who demonstrates a high level of academic performance, analytical skill and ability for academic success
- 6 credits of undergraduate economics, 6 credits of undergraduate statistics or 3 credits of graduate statistics, and 3 credits of undergraduate business calculus
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in undergraduate degree
- Three to five years of professional business experience
- Three professional and/or academic references
- For non-native English speakers, a minimum of 550 on the TOEFL paper-based test (with a score of 57 in each section) or 215 on the computer-based test
One on-campus orientation required at the bringing of the program.
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission