Master of Science in Dietetics
The dietetics master's degree program is for registered dietitians or individuals who are registration-eligible.
Students in this program will learn:
- Cutting-edge information in food, nutrition, food service management and wellness to enhance dietetics practice
- New research concepts and theories to advance the profession of dietetics
- Public policy and current systems of health care delivery with particular reference to the role of the dietitian
- How to advance the profession of dietetics by contributing to evidence-based practice
The program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA).
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$551.60
Out of State Rate:$551.60
Additional Fees :$1,980.00
Fees Overview :
- College Distance Fees for College of Human Ecology (per credit): $55
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,837.60
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,837.60
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must hold the credential of Registered Dietitian (RD) through the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Or hold credentials offered by the following foreign regulatory boards:
- Dietitians of Canada (DC)
- Dutch Association of Dietitians/Ministry of Welfare, Public Health and Culture (NVD)
- Philippine Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute (INDI)
- Health Professions Council (HCPC) United Kingdom
- CDR registration card or other official documentation
- Official transcripts for all college coursework
- Accredited bachelor’s degree with a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 (or alternately, a GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of coursework in the undergraduate degree)
- Three completed recommendation forms
- Personal statement
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.