Graduate Certificate in Online Course Design
The Online Course Design gives students knowledge in:
- Instructional design models, including the research, theory, instructional strategies and technologies the models embody
- The development of online learning course design, including workshops, webinars and other technology-enhanced instruction
- Best practices in the redesign of existing instruction, the creation and management of instructional development projects and project timelines
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$551.60
Out of State Rate:$551.60
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,722.40
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$7,722.40
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Submit supplemental documents including: transcripts, letters of recommendation, affidavit of financial support
- English language proficiency (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.