Master of Science in Dietetics
Kansas State University - College of Human Ecology - Graduate
The dietetics master's degree program is for registered dietitians or individuals who are registration-eligible.
Students in this program will learn:
- Cutting-edge information in food, nutrition, food service management and wellness to enhance dietetics practice
- New research concepts and theories to advance the profession of dietetics
- Public policy and current systems of health care delivery with particular reference to the role of the dietitian
- How to advance the profession of dietetics by contributing to evidence-based practice
The program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA).
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association)
- Must hold the credential of Registered Dietitian (RD) through the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Or hold credentials offered by the following foreign regulatory boards:
- Dietitians of Canada (DC)
- Dutch Association of Dietitians/Ministry of Welfare, Public Health and Culture (NVD)
- Philippine Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute (INDI)
- Health Professions Council (HCPC) United Kingdom
- CDR registration card or other official documentation
- Official transcripts for all college coursework
- Accredited bachelor’s degree with a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 (or alternately, a GPA of 3.0 on the last 60 hours of coursework in the undergraduate degree)
- Three completed recommendation forms
- Personal statement
Kansas State University offers online master’s degree and graduate certificate programs in human ecology that allow you to complete your education while working full time and remaining in your community K-State is an accredited, nationally recognized distance education provider dedicated to providing a quality learning experience and , affordable tuition rates. K-State offers a variety of distance degree and certificate programs, courses, and delivery methods to distance education students around the world. Student services that are customized to meet the needs of students learning at a distance, including technical support, academic advising, online enrollment, and library services, are also available. K-State’s distance education courses emphasize interaction and collaborative learning between faculty and students.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Graduate College of Human Ecology
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.