Graduate Certificate in Online Course Design
Kansas State University - College of Education - Graduate
The Online Course Design gives students knowledge in:
- Instructional design models, including the research, theory, instructional strategies and technologies the models embody
- The development of online learning course design, including workshops, webinars and other technology-enhanced instruction
- Best practices in the redesign of existing instruction, the creation and management of instructional development projects and project timelines
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Submit supplemental documents including: transcripts, letters of recommendation, affidavit of financial support
- English language proficiency (if applicable)
Kansas State University offers graduate-level programs to help educational professionals advance in their field. Online master’s degrees are offered in academic advising; educational leadership; adult and continuing education; and curriculum and instruction with an emphasis in English as a second language, digital teaching and learning; or educational computing; design; and online learning. K-State also offers online graduate certificate programs in academic advising and digital teaching and learning, as well as an English as a second language endorsement and reading specialist endorsement. Many of K-State’s online education programs require students to have a valid teaching license.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.