Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
Kansas State University - College of Business Administration-Graduate
The Business Administration certificate provides a foundation in the different functions within business administration, without the necessity to commit to an MBA.
Students will learn:
- How to analyze financial statements to determine a firm's performance and financial condition in relation to what matters most to shareholders and investors
- Managerial strategy development using marketing theories and applied marketing research techniques
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum 3.0 GPA on last 60 undergraduate credit hours OR 3.0 minimum graduate GPA OR concurrent enrollment in another graduate degree program
- Required supplemental documents, including: transcripts, letters of recommendation, affidavit of financial support
- English language proficiency (if applicable)
- Completed prerequisites for the following required courses:
- 3 credit hours of statistics
Kansas State University offers a Professional MBA program and a business certificate program. These online business degree programs allow you to complete your education while working full time and remaining in your community. K-State is an accredited, nationally recognized distance education provider dedicated to providing a quality learning experience and affordable tuition rates. K-State offers a variety of distance degree and certificate programs, courses, and delivery methods to distance education students around the world. Services that are customized to meet the needs of students learning at a distance, including technical support, academic advising, online enrollment, and library services, are also available. K-State’s distance education courses emphasize interaction and collaborative learning between faculty and students.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.