Jefferson Online offers the online MS in Population Health Intelligence. This degree prepares graduates to collect, organize, harmonize, analyze, disseminate and act upon the data available to clinicians, health system leaders, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, and healthcare payers. The mantra of population health intelligence is turning data into insights and action.
Graduates of this program will achieve the following competencies:
- Apply management and leadership skills to data-driven decision-making.
- Develop a strategy for analyzing and accessing payer contracts for at-risk populations.
- Assess population health initiatives employing program implementation and evaluation techniques.
- Apply epidemiological research methods to identify factors affecting patient care and health outcomes.
- and more
A Capstone Project must be presented on campus.
- Two or more years of experience in an appropriate health or healthcare setting
- Earned baccalaureate or graduate degree with approximate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to perform graduate work demonstrated by either a graduate degree or at least 9 credits of appropriate graduate coursework with a grade of B or higher; OR a competitive score on the GRE or other graduate entrance examination
- Proficiency in medical terminology recommended
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education