Jefferson Online offers the online Graduate Certificate in Population Health Intelligence. This certificate prepares graduates to collect, organize, harmonize, analyze, disseminate and act upon the data available to clinicians, health system leaders, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, and healthcare payers. The mantra of population health intelligence is turning data into insights and action.
Graduates of this program will achieve the following competencies:
- Identify and respond to socio-economic, environmental and behavioral determinants of health.
- Identify and qualify sources of population health data.
- Apply principles of effective and ethical data governance.
- and more
- Two or more years of experience in an appropriate health or healthcare setting
- Earned baccalaureate or graduate degree with approximate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to perform graduate work demonstrated by either a graduate degree or at least 9 credits of appropriate graduate coursework with a grade of B or higher; OR a competitive score on the GRE or other graduate entrance examination
- Proficiency in medical terminology recommended
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education