Jefferson Online offers the online Graduate Certificate in Population Health Intelligence. This certificate prepares graduates to collect, organize, harmonize, analyze, disseminate and act upon the data available to clinicians, health system leaders, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, and healthcare payers. The mantra of population health intelligence is turning data into insights and action.
Graduates of this program will achieve the following competencies:
- Identify and respond to socio-economic, environmental and behavioral determinants of health.
- Identify and qualify sources of population health data.
- Apply principles of effective and ethical data governance.
- and more
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- 3.0 minimum GPA or GRE scores
- Letter(s) of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education