Master of Science in Nursing / Population Health
The online Master of Science in Nursing / Population Health is designed to prepare advanced population health nurses to address the health needs of vulnerable populations and communities as they currently exist, and as they will evolve in the future.
Students acquire advanced knowledge and skills in population and community needs assessment, analysis of aggregate data, health planning, as well as program development, implementation, and evaluation. Focusing on health promotion and prevention, the program allows students to select a vulnerable population focus for study across the curriculum, such as:
- women and infants
- adults with chronic illnesses
- geriatric clients
- clients with ethnic or racial disparities
- infectious disease clients
The scope of public health/population health nursing practice and concepts of disaster management, systems leadership, quality and safety are integrated into various courses throughout the curriculum.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$382.00
Out of State Rate:$382.00
Additional Fees :$1,200.00
Fees Overview :
Technology Fee (per semester): $100
General University Fee (per semester): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,716.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$15,716.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE,MAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree with a major in nursing from a regionally accredited university with a professionally accredited nursing program
- Current, unencumbered registered nurse license in the United States
- Three professional recommendations submitted on required forms
- Written statement of professional goals, expectations, and interests in graduate study
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.