The Associate of Applied Science in Legal Studies provides foundational skills in the areas of legal operations, US law, the justice system, and quantitative reasoning. The program is designed for students who seek to acquire a complete framework in entry-level legal concepts. Learners will acquire skills and knowledge applicable to the legal profession.
- Explain what US Law is (its function) and explain the role of the US legal system.
- Explain types of legal practices and how they differ.
- Explain the landscape of the justice system.
- Articulate the importance of rulemaking and its role in relation to an organization.
- Describe the paralegal professional arena.
- Discuss considerations of legal assistants and attorneys.
- Interpret basic and common financial statements and business budgeting.
- Identify an organization’s stakeholders, its ethical issues, and define the concept of social responsibility.
- Define what management is and potential challenges.
- Demonstrate fundamental communication skills specific to oral and written language.
- Identify basic math skills as related to accounting and quantitative reasoning.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Infinity College is accredited by:
Council on Occupational Education (COE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsPlacement Test
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official High School Transcript/GED Score