Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing Education
The online Post-Master's Certificate in Nursing Education from Indiana Wesleyan University is designed for master's prepared nurses who wish to complete a certificate in a specialty area. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Professional Role Development
- Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Program Evaluation and Assessment
- Advanced Nursing Instruction
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$575.00
Out of State Rate:$575.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$11,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$11,500.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Nursing from a regionally accredited program. Registered Nurses (RNs) who have a baccalaureate degree in a discipline other than nursing may also apply by meeting the following additional criteria:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in nursing practice.
- Master’s of Science degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited program.
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale from the baccalaureate degree-granting institution at which a minimum of 30 credit hours was completed.
- Anyone applying to become a student at Indiana Wesleyan University must provide proof that all nursing licenses, whether current or inactive, are unencumbered. Potential students with encumbered nursing licenses will not be considered eligible for enrollment at Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from the baccalaureate and master’s degree-granting institutions.
- A criminal history background check
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.