The online MS in Recreation with a concentration in Recreation Administration degree program from Indiana University includes coursework in:
- The philosophy of leisure and recreation
- Human resource management
- Finance and budget
- Research in health, kinesiology, and recreation
- Statistics in public health
Graduates are prepared for positions as recreation and parks directors, campus recreation program directors, park managers, and facility operations coordinators.
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- GRE scores are not required of U.S. citizens with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.