Indiana University offers the online Master of Science in Data Science. Students will take courses in computer science, informatics, information science, library science, and statistics. Those trained to analyze, visualize, and report these data will add great value across a range of sectors.
Students are able to customize the program by choosing one of the two paths:
- The technical path provides you the skills to create tools to capture and analyze massive amounts of data across a range of organizations. You will learn to develop code that unlocks the power of data.
- The decision-maker path will provide you the skills to take massive amounts of data, analyze them, communicate them in ways that are visually engaging and easily understandable, and make decisions for your organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- The GRE is required, unless you have over five years of experience or currently hold a degree in an applicable science field.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission