The online MBA degree program provides students with a flexible, comprehensive business education. Coursework fundamentals cover topics in business law and ethics, marketing, finance, operations, and more. Through the Strategy and Leadership concentration, you will learn to manage a company’s operational, organizational, and managerial responsibilities. You will also have the opportunity to build on your professional skills through immersive experiences.
- Dedicated career coach
- Fall or spring start dates
- Live collaborative sessions
- Completion in as little as two years
Offered through Kelley School of Business at Bloomington's campus, the program-accredited online MBA is equal to that of its on-campus counterpart.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- A GMAT/GRE waiver is available for select students who meet professional work experience and GPA criteria.
- Two Kelley Connect Weeks, which are intensive e-academic and networking weeks, at a physical location may be required.