This online entrepreneurship degree provides advanced skills for those who want to own businesses or help businesses succeed. In addition to the core business fundamentals courses, students who major in Entrepreneurship & Corporate Innovation take courses with topics such as:
- Entrepreneurship theory and practice
- Venture concepts and development
- Corporate entrepreneurship and innovation
The master's degree in entrepreneurship online features faculty trained in online learning, on-campus intensives, and real-world experiences. Students have access to a career coach and can join student groups for networking and support. The program can be completed full-time or part-time to meet each student's scheduling needs.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Indiana University Online is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s), Interview
- A GMAT/GRE waiver is available for select students who meet professional work experience and GPA criteria.
- Two Kelley Connect Weeks, which are intensive e-academic and networking weeks, at a physical location may be required.