Indiana University offers the online Graduate Certificate in Public Health (IUPUI). This certificate is designed to meet the needs of public health professionals who are seeking the opportunity to continue their education while working.
The core courses of public health include the following:
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Environmental Science in Public Health
- Social and Behavioral Science in Public Health
- U.S. Health Care Systems and Health Policy
- Biostatistics for Public Health I
This graduate certificate is awarded by Purdue University at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). IUPUI is administered by Indiana University.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Official GRE scores
- Undergraduate classes in microeconomics and accounting required
- Competent written and oral communication skills
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission