Indiana University offers the online Certificate in E-Commerce Development. This certificate will enable you to upgrade your current application development skills to Web-based platforms. Upon completion of the E-Commerce Development Certificate, students will have the skills and knowledge to build and maintain data driven e-commerce sites.
The E-Commerce Development Certificate consists of two tracks:
- ASP.Net Track: This track will focus on developing Web sites that utilize the Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Java Track: This track will focus on developing Web sites that utilize Java Beans and Java Server Pages.
This undergraduate certificate is awarded by Purdue University at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). IUPUI is administered by Indiana University.
- At least two to three years of application development experience or have completed the IT Certificate for Web Development
- Candidates for these certificates are required to be formally admitted by the IUPUI Office of Admissions, but not required to be a student in the Purdue School of Engineering and Technology.
- To earn the certificate, students must contact the department to complete paperwork to add the degree to their program plan of study before they enroll in the last semester or sooner.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission