Indiana University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, a program that helps prepare students for careers in the health care industry or for graduate studies in health-related fields. The degree is often interdisciplinary and is popular because of the flexibility of career choices it provides for graduates.
This degree has been designed to meet the needs of three specific student groups:
- students who want to prepare for entry- and mid-level positions in for-profit and nonprofit health care organizations
- students who want to apply to graduate health professions programs
- licensed health care professionals who have already obtained an associate degree in an allied health field and would like to obtain a baccalaureate degree
Students can choose from one of the following tracks:
- global health and rehabilitation studies
- rehabilitation and disabilities studies
- preparation for graduate health professions programs
This degree is awarded by Purdue University at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). IUPUI is administered by Indiana University.
- High school diploma or GED
- Review of high school courses and grades received
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission