Bachelor of Science in Applied Health Science
Indiana University offers the online BS in Applied Health Science, a degree that appeals to a wide spectrum of traditional and nontraditional students who have an interest in a health sector career but do not want to pursue clinical degree programs. The program covers the basic technical and applied aspects of health science. Students take courses in health care delivery and leadership, health communication, policy, and ethics; learn about the economics of health care; and receive foundational knowledge in legal matters.
The BS in Applied Health Science is jointly offered by IU East, IU Kokomo, IU Northwest, IU South Bend, and IU Southeast.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$266.00
Out of State Rate:$360.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $216
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $310
- Distance Education Fee (per credit): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate of Science or an Associate of Arts from a regionally accredited institution, or at least 30 credit hours of course work that can be applied toward a university degree.
- Minimum 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grade scale.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.