Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (IU East)
Indiana University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, a social science that focuses on the definitions, causes, and prevention of crime, and with legal processes and the treatment and rehabilitation of offenders. This program is designed for students who have specific interests in the study of crime and criminology, law enforcement, crime scene investigation, the courts, correctional administration, probation, parole, or juvenile justice programs.
This program covers the following topics:
- theories about crime
- crime and public policy
- criminal courts
- policing and corrections
- juvenile justice
- the practice of criminal justice
This program prepares you to attend graduate or law school or to assume positions in public and private agencies concerned with crime and its prevention.
This online degree program is hosted by Indiana University - East.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$265.92
Out of State Rate:$359.47
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate; total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $215.92
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $309.47
- Distance Education Fee (per credit): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- At least 60 semester hours of transferable college credit with a GPA of 2.0 or better, or individuals who have completed an associate degree at the community college level.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.